Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lene Bjerre

Hi Everyone

Just a word of warning - if any of you are thinking of trying to trade with this designer, I would not bother. I have been trying to order 7.5m of one of their fabrics now for weeks, their agent eventually put a catalogue through my door and I had explained to agent that I was a curtain maker working from home and only needed a small amount. Client has now given me deposit and thinks I have ordered the fabric. I have just this minute received a further email from said Agent and I will stop short of metioning him by name which states "Cannot help I thought u were going to be a trade customer I cannot deal with individual people just trade account". Needless to say that I have just sent him an email back telling him what a condescending, unhelpful and insulting agent he is. Has anyone any ideas on how I can explain this to the client - thankfully I have not banked her deposit so can return this to her. I am really upset at how arrogant this man has been and for this reason I am publishing this in this section so that everyone can read.
    Yvonne

Re: Lene Bjerre

What a shame that you have had your time wasted by such un-professional behaviour,
    Can any of the online discount places help? (although I'm sure this goes against your normal business practice).

This company may be able to help mail order http://www.foxglovesonline.co.uk/product.php?group=92
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Re: Lene Bjerre

Hi Louise

I have to say that a very nice man called Keith from Foxgloves has been trying to help me for the last 2 days - he has now come up with an alternative that they are going to be stocking soon - very similar product I believe! He is going to send me a sample from what he says it is a new supplier to them. I would certainly recommend this company for their professionalism and courtesy. In fact, they have tried so hard to help unlike the disgusting behaviour of the LB agent.
      Yvonne

Comment

Working...
      X