Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seamoor Fabric Sample Books

Hi,

I'm just starting my business and trying to choose which companies to open accounts with and get some fabric sample books. Many of you suggest Chatham Glyn and Biggie Best because their sample books are affordable to start with.

Could any of you please let me know typical costs for Seamoor Fabric Books and hangers. I think their range are really nice..

or if you can suggest any other fabric companies with reasonably priced books?

Thanks

Re: Seamoor Fabric Sample Books

If you do a search on Seamoor there are a couple of people with their books - they may have listed email addresses so you could drop them a line.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Originally posted by debsdrapes
      Hi,

I'm just starting my business and trying to choose which companies to open accounts with and get some fabric sample books. Many of you suggest Chatham Glyn and Biggie Best because their sample books are affordable to start with.

Could any of you please let me know typical costs for Seamoor Fabric Books and hangers. I think their range are really nice..

or if you can suggest any other fabric companies with reasonably priced books?

Thanks

Hi,

I have Seamoor fabrics but i cant seem to sell them very well, i dont seem to have much luck with selling from hangers. I also think their prices are quite expensive for the fabrics, even if they do give you your money back after selling so many metres. I havent seen a rep in ages either.

I have just opened an account with Chatham-glyn but am still waiting for the samples to arrive.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions. I may take another look at Chatham Glyn. Can anyone give me an idea how much c.g charge for their sample books?

Comment

The CG hangers are £15, one or two books are £15 but most are £20-£40. All plus VAT. Don't think I've ever sold anything from the CG hangers I've got but I have sold some from one or two of their books. Good luck.
          Jane

Comment

Working...
          X