Anyone recognise this fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recognise this fabric?

I need two or three more metres of this fabric to complete a curtain project (different window so won't matter that it will be a different batch of cloth). I've actually seen it recently somewhere, but can't remember the name of it, or the name of this colourway (it comes in several, I think). The pattern is woven in, rather than printed or embroidered.

Does anyone know what it's called, and where I might be able to order some online at a reasonable price?

[attachment=0:37v3wqym]P1010066 cropped edited tiny.jpg[/attachment:37v3wqym]

Cheers for any pointers!

wibble

Re: Anyone recognise this fabric?

I think it's by Voyage and I have seen it in shops but am afraid I can't remember where
    janie

Comment

It's called Cervino by Voyage.
      Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

They may even have it in Dunelm......I feel I have seen something similar there. The certainly stock some of the older Voyage designs.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

That's the one! Thank you, you clever people I saw it in a mill shop in Burnley recently, but I'm not sure when I'll be back there, and I need to shop around to get a good price.

I've not heard of Dunelm, will Google

Comment

Ah, found Dunelm Mills - they aren't listing it at the moment

Comment

Terrys fabrics list this - best price around. www.terrysfabrics.co.uk
              Rosannagh

Comment

Just a thought - if Terry's don't have the colour you need, it might be worth asking them if they can get it. Or alternatively if you have a Dunelm near enough to collect it from, you might want to call them as they have more in stock than they list online.
                Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Terry's looks good on price, thanks for that, rjd They don't have "Autumn", which is the colour I need, so yes, perhaps I'll give them a call.

Comment

Terry's is a great store to deal with. That's where I found my beautiful puppy, Teddy, on their car park!

Comment

Working...
                    X