Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checked/Gingham Fabric Book

Hi
    Could annybody reccomend a good fabric sample book of checks, ginghams etc.
    A very lucrative possible client has asked me to pay her a visit, and that is all she is interested in, and I have nothing at all in my collection of books.
    Much appreciated.
    Julie
    Kind Regards
    Julie Monty

Re: Checked/Gingham Fabric Book

How about French Connection by Biggie Best? PM me if you would like guide prices.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I have several check and gingham books - Academy Clairtex is very comprehensive and you're welcome to borrow it if you want to pay the courier.

Philip
      Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

I also have several, Academy Clairtex, Regency and Warwick - like Philip, you are welcome to borrow them if the pay the courier charge (£5.50 + VAT).
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Louise/Pen/Philip

Many thanks for your replies, and apologies for not getting back promptly!

She went to John Lewis in the end

Kindest Regards
          Julie
          Kind Regards
          Julie Monty

Comment

Don't have any fabric books, so I would not have been able to help, but at least its JL and not LA. You will stand a chance of getting decnt fabric and it will match!!
            Enid

Comment

Oooooo Enid!

You are a MINX! I bet L A would rather have you "With 'em than agin 'em"! You could probably negotiate a discount, if you promised to promote them! But hell would probably have to freeze over first!!!! Hope you got all your pies made and sold - wish I lived nearer to your farmers' markets but no doubt would have needed a bigger frock for this wedding! Enid makes the most delicious comestibles........!

Comment

Well, I suppose that was a bit naughty, but am sure that I am not the only one who was thinking that!!

yes, Jules, last batch of mince pies made on Monday, so now its down to the beds, a bit of cleaning, and the usual Christmas stuff. One more trip to the shops, collect DH from his Christmas 'do' this evening, might just be allowed to open one of the Christmas bottles tonight and await the visitors tomorrow......roads and planes allowing.
                Merry Christmas to you all,

Enid

Comment

Working...
                X