Speedy Proucts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Proucts

Does anyone have an account with Speedy Products Ltd?

http://www.speedy-products.co.uk

The place I buy my roman blind headrails etc buys direct from them but I haven't approached Speedy direct re: account.

Re: Speedy Proucts

Sorry, never heard of them before, but interesting site!

I buy my roman blind tracks from Merrick and Day - I tend to buy the complete kits most of the time, then every so often buy just the headrail track and bottom bar (both come in 3m lengths) as I always have leftover rods, rings, etc that need to be used up. It's cost effective and I waste nothing except the tape and clear plastic rings that come in the pack (prefer to use lining pockets and brass rings myself). I'm really happy with the quality of them but how do the prices compare to the Speedy ones? The only prices are retail ones, so I'd be really interested in knowing the trade prices.

Comment

Sorry Jules dont use them - I use Merrick and Day for roman tracks etc
      K W Designs
      Bournemouth

Comment

This for a velcroed pre-corded headrail and brackets

23"/60cm (Pk 5)£25.50

35"/90cm (Pk 5)£32.50

47"/120cm (Pk 5)£40.50

59"/150cm (Pk 5)£47.50

71"/180cm (Pk 5)£53.50

what do you think?

Comment

Is that including vat - you will find that Merrick and Day is no different if you buy in packs of 5
          K W Designs
          Bournemouth

Comment

Yes, VAT incl. sorry.

I was just thinking that if my store can sell them for this, what must they be buying them in at?

Comment

Hi,

Sorry probably too late with this info (I have been away and then no broadband connection for a while) I have a Speedy A/C and you are looking at around £9.00 each for a 60CM ROMAN BLIND VELCROED TRACK.

Speedy are very good, and you can order everything online if you have an account with them.

K

Comment

Working...
              X