Charles Rennie Mackintosh Fabrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Rennie Mackintosh Fabrics

Does anyone know who makes any similar fabrics? I have a couple from Ashley Wilde but other suggestions would be fantastic - thank you

Re: Charles Rennie Mackintosh Fabrics

Have you tried Liberty in London. They used to hold CRM desgins. Its been a while since I have used them

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/categoryli ... lters=true

Comment

Hi,

I can put you in touch with a few but am away from home at the mo and don't have info to hand. Shall I let you know over the weekend?

[attachment=1:2lntr0bv]Belle-Opocke-Small-Curtain-Petrol.gif[/attachment:2lntr0bv][attachment=0:2lntr0bv]Belle-Epoque-Curtain-Fabric-Multi.gif[/attachment:2lntr0bv]

Comment

Yes please Jules that would be great - thank you! She's now said she quite likes Sanderson "Dandelion" from the Options 10 collection so I think maybe she doesn't want Mackintosh after all but just quite likes an abstract floral kind of print instead? I'm not really sure now!

http://www.sanderson-uk.com/collection. ... 1002090404

Comment

I think that there is a book by Villa Nova called Bloomsbury which has a nice selection
          Janie

Comment

I would say the dandelion is pretty retro and a fair few miles away from CRM's own designs or CRM inspired designs. The pics I put up come in some new colourways having been predominantly dark blues, greens and reds for a few years BUT she really needs to decide which route she's going down.....

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X