More pattern books needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pattern books needed.

Hi all, I have an account with Prestigious and have been using their colour box for the last 18 months and whilst it covers most bases I would like to add to my collection. Does anyone have any recommendations for pattern books that have been popular? I have made a couple of errors in the past with books that have sold nothing.

Also someone once mentioned a scheme with Prestigious that lets you spread the cost of the books, has anyone used this scheme?

Thanks, Kim
    Kim

Re: More pattern books needed.

HI Kim,

I too have had the colourbox for about 18 months and love it! I pretty much exclusively use Prestigious fabrics, I do have accounts with other suppliers but I love the colours & designs of Prestigious and they are more often within my clients' price range!

I normally buy one or 2 books or waterfalls at a time so that helps spread the cost. The ones I've had a lot of work from are (you can have a look at these on their website but if you want more info about any of them, let me know!):
    Chiasso (waterfall)
    Wicker(waterfall)
    Jaipur (waterfall)
    Roma (book)
    Vacation (book)
    Carnival (book)

I think the Bella book looks really good too, lots of lovely printed cottons in bold colours...

Cheers
    Sue

Comment

Hi Kim

I have used PT 'spread the cost' system, mine was for 10 books in a year @ £46.00 p/m There could be other options.

Most of the fabric houses do it, Harlequin, Sanderson definitely do, Villa Nova, I think. They offer other benefits too, like free 3mtr display drops, visits to their factory, and 1 x free window dresser per year. I think you will find the monthly plans are aimed at showrooms, so if you work from home may not be beneficial to you.

HTH
      Morag

Comment

Thank-you very much for your replies, I will ask the rep regards any schemes they have going, And I'm going to check out those collections right now Sue, very helpful to know thank-you Kim
        Kim

Comment

Working...
        X