Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the name/manufacturer of this fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the name/manufacturer of this fabric?

Does anyone know the name or the manufacturer of this fabric? I would like to see if they do a self-colour to match the flower in the design.

[attachment=0:1uzksqlv]LEFT HAND CURTAIN.JPG[/attachment:1uzksqlv]

Re: Does anyone know the name/manufacturer of this fabric?

I've been searching on the net today and came across the Tivoli fabric from http://www.chathamglyn.co.uk/currentcollections.htm

Does anyone have any idea if this could be the same fabric? Within the website it tells you to click on the picture and it will open up the collection but it doesn't appear to be working so I can't see the range of fabrics or colours

Comment

Hi Sewingbelle,

Just checked my catalogue. It does look like the same fabric. They are only showing a small section of the design in a pale blue flower with cream background, but it does look like the same one. The collection is Tivoli, but I am not sure which of the 4 designs in that collection is the one, as I don't have the hanger.
      If you don't have a catalogue or account, and you phone them, it is on page 18 of the catalogue, and it is the further right of the designs.

Their website leaves a lot to be desired and is very out of date.

Sue.

Comment

Hi Sue, thanks for your help and I agree that their website is terrible and not much help at all. I will email them and see if they get back to me with any details.

Comment

I've had a reply back from Gary at CG and it is their fabric from the Tivoli range called Ramala ivory/aqua

They are in the process of updating their website and I should be able to view the Tivoli collection by tomorrow at the latest :P Hopefully the updated website will work better than the existing one.

Comment

Working...
          X