Pink Muslin/Sheer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Muslin/Sheer

I have just been to measure a conservatory. My client would like informal swags (probably draped using scarf rings or swag maker fittings), as they will need to be taken down easily for regular shaking. She would like a very pale dusky pink muslin/sheer linen. We have agreed NOT to use voile. Does anyone know where I can get something suitable?

Thanks,
    Sue.

Re: Pink Muslin/Sheer

Hi Sue

Sanderson do a beautiful sheer called Arden which contains a percentage of linen - it drapes lovely. Have just looked in the pattern book but there is not a true pink in it they are dark pink or berry so probably not a lot of help to you. I'm sure there is something in the new range from Baker Lifestyle but I haven't managed to open the new pattern books yet but hopefully will tomorrow.
    Yvonne

Comment

I think http://www.wolfintextiles.co.uk/inde...&id=7&Itemid=9 have a pink 100% cotton muslin
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Don't forget that Price & Co do a coloured muslin although I don't have a pattern book and my catalogue is with a customer but I'm sure they have a pink.
        Yvonne

Comment

Hi,

Price & Co. do not do a pink muslin. I have contacted Wolfin by E-Mail so I hope to hear from them soon.

Thanks.
          Sue.

Comment

Working...
          X