chatham glyn carriage charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chatham glyn carriage charges

I ordered 3 fabrics from them 2 weeks ago. 2 were out of stock so they sent one fabric. charged me carriage
    one of the other fabrics came into stock so they have sent that, charged carriage
    i am now thinking that when the third is sent they will charge carriage again.............i only expected one charge as i ordered it at the same time, didnt factor in 3 postage costs when i did my quote.
    is this usual practice?????
    sharon

Re: chatham glyn carriage charges

Hi Sharon
    I am sure that this is just a mistake on their part. If one cloth is out of stock and goes on back order but they have sent you the one that is in stock there really should not be more than one carriage charge.
    I am sure if you call them and let them know their mistake they will sort it out for you.
    Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

thanks penny will do that tomorrow, with other companies they have not charged, but i have not had it happen with chatham glyn before, items being out of stock, so wondered if this is their policy, to charge each time.
      sharon

Comment

phoned today and it was a mistake
        sharon

Comment

Hi Sharon,

How are things with Chatham Glynn? I have requested samples once or twice and they have not arrived. Their web-site is so completely out of date, that it may as well not be there. I have asked for information on new collections plus a new price list and I have received nothing. I have not purchased any new books from them recently as I am feeling a little uncertain of their customer service.

Have I just been unlucky?

Sue.

Comment

I've just ordered 28m of fabric and been told they're expecting it in at the end of the month and they can't send me a sample of that fabric in the meantime. Is something afoot/amiss I wonder? I do hope not, this customer's taken weeks to decide on this fabric
            Jane

Comment

Im having to wait on fabrics too. The lady i spoke to from CG said they are having to wait a bit longer than usual for fabrics to come in because of the present economic climate, thats just how she put it....
              I have ordered from them and never had a problem. I dont order regularly tho.
              sharon

Comment

Working...
              X