Romo Chintz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo Chintz

I am looking for a small quantity - probably only 1 metre of a Romo chintz that I bought several years ago - in a lovely bright 'royal' blue shade (not sure if I am going to be able to find the name/shade number) - does anyone deal with Romo, and do you know are they still supplying their chintz range?
    Rosannagh

Re: Romo Chintz

[attachment=0:f7zysku1]romo chintz.jpg[/attachment:f7zysku1]
    Rosannagh

Comment

Can't help with the Romo fabric - but Merrick & Day do a coloured cotton lining that looks similar on screen......I suppose it depends on how close the fabrics are going to be to each other.

http://www.merrick-day.com/acatalog/...on_lining.html look down the page for 'Blueberry'
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I have an account with Romo but not I don't have a Chintz pattern book - are you able to be more specific?
        Also Price & Co (Regency) have just brought out a new range of Chintz too!
        Hope this might help.
        Yvonne

Comment

Thanks for that Louise, but it needs to be chintz as it is for a ruched border for a headboard to match one I did some time ago. Lining won't do unfortunately.
          It was also a really nice thick/stiff, close weave with quite a pronounced glaze so it might be hard to match. if anyone has any chintz colour cards and think there is one that would match, can you let me have names & numbers. Many thanks.
          Rosannagh

Comment

I have the Price and Co Chintz book when I go to the workroom in the morning I shall have a look for you to see if there is any colours like this one.
            Kindest Regards,
            Karen

Comment

Thanks very much Karen
              Rosannagh

Comment

I have the chintz book ( should I be embarassed ) Rosannagh pm me your details and I'll forward the blue samples

Comment

Hello,

Did you manage to sort samples for this? Thanks for doing so Tam if you have.

I'm not sure whether to be embarrased either!!!!!
                  Kindest Regards,
                  Karen

Comment

Now I am not sure whether I should be embarrassed - is chintz totally passe (old hat)???? [attachment=0:3u72bhxq]bedhead.jpg[/attachment:3u72bhxq]
                    However, it's got to match, and the bedhead had a colefax & fowler centre panel to match the curtains
                    Rosannagh

Comment

Yes chintz is still available in all 92 colours

Samples on their way Rosannagh Hope the right blue is in there

Comment

Tam, you are wonderful!
                        Rosannagh

Comment

Believe it or not but I have just made an interlined pair of curtains in that Colefax fabric which is still readily available and called Hydrangea - its from their 1995 range!!
                          Yvonne

Comment

Anyone interested in a romo chintz fabric sample book.

One is listed on ebay:
                            Item number: 270384977445

Comment

Working...
                            X