fabric supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fabric supplier

Has anyone purchased fabric from Fabrics 4 Less. I have a customer looking for prestigius fabric called Sandhurst, Sandstone 510. It is very expensive in Ireland. I've seen it on Fabrics 4 Less where it's much cheaper. I'm not sure if they supple individuals or how much to ship as yet. But would love to know if anyone has used this company and if they are reputable dealers ?
    Ursula

Re: fabric supplier

Haven't used them but they do sell to the public not just trade.

Comment

hello
      I have used them once before although i dont like to use internet companies. They were very good as the gave me a good discount i telephoned them and told them i had my own curtain buisness therefore they gave my a better discount than on line. The reason i used them was purley down to supply date as they gave me a good lead time.
      Karen

Comment

I haven't used them, but I have used http://www.designercloth.co.uk/ several times and have found them helpful and efficient. They ship just about everywhere. They have an online form you can fill in to get a quote as you know the name and colour of the fabric you need.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thanks Rosie, Hendy and Louise,

Have just had an email back and they will supply, so I'll now run by my customer as she can save €100 or more.
          Thanks again
          Ursula

Comment

Working...
          X