Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular Fabric Books/Suppliers

Hi Everybody
    I feel I really need to 'up' things regarding getting more work in (not to bad at present, but could do with more)and I am going to persue opening more accounts with more suppliers.
    At present I have accounts with Linwood, Context & EB Linings.
    Opening an account with Romo, Kirby House etc and would appreciate what you folks find most popular.
    Would really appreciate any ideas.

Regards
    Julie
    Kind Regards
    Julie Monty

Re: Popular Fabric Books/Suppliers

Hi i would try and get an account opened with Harlequin they are a good all rounder and a name people know also Prestigious are a safe bet and they do a book club so you can spread the cost ,,books can be quite expensive so beware its easy to order too many

Comment

Re: Popular Fabric Books/Suppliers

Do you have any discount fabric stores near you? (like Dunelm for instance) If so, check out what they sell as you will never be able to compete on price. If you meet with any reps, be a bit wary of them pushing the new collections if you don't like them, try and get them to tell you which their popular books are. Some companies also have a minimum spend on books of £400-£500 to open an account...... others like Biggie Best will sell you just one or two books.
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
      X