Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplier of Natural Fibre Sheers/Linens

Hi All.
    I am looking for a supplier of natural fibre sheers/semi sheers and/or linens/weaves.

Just measured an entire house. Client wanting shabby chic vintage French look house. Also like the linen vintage t-towel fabric you can by from antique fairs (she wants me to source everything). Any advice on suppliers please?

Tight budget.

Thanks.
    Sue

Hi Sue

Try Ada and Ina, they have some very nice linens that might suit. I have some of their white Liisa linen doing duty as temporary curtains in two bedrooms, and like it a lot. They're hanging on spring-loaded rods at the moment, but i think I'll make proper headings and put them on poles. It's a semi-sheer, I think, or might be a tad heavier than that, but they do samples. Sorry, I can't seem to get a link working at the moment - this is the URL: https://www.linenfabrics.co.uk/.

Meridien
    Natural Fabric & Curtains Boutique | Best Price Linen Fabrics. Bespoke Curtains. The Largest Collection of Linen Fabrics. Retail & Trade. Free Samples
    Last edited by Meridien; 5th December 2017, 12:32. Reason: The link thing, I see it now. Am I right in thinking there can only be one link in a post?

Comment

Originally posted by Meridien View Post

The link thing, I see it now. Am I right in thinking there can only be one link in a post?

Meridien
      I will look into this as I'm not sure.. There are many new things I have to learn about as we go.

Philip

Comment

Thanks, Philip. It's looking good.

Meridien

Comment

Tinsmiths have some nice double width sheers in natural fibres - around
          Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

If you use the link content type, only one link can be highlighted per post.

However, you can embed as many links as you want in the text of the post...

www.google.com
            www.facebook.com
            www.imgur.com
            www.instagram.com

If you want each link to have custom text, you can use the Insert Link tool on the Advanced Menu by clicking the "A" icon above the editor.

Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Thank you! I mustn't hijack this thread any more, sorry.

Meridien

Comment

Can't go wrong with Ian Mankin. Beautiful fabrics woven in Lancashire, both sheers and 'vintage tea towel' look. Fab prices and speedy delivery. Can you tell I'm a fan??

Kate

Comment

Working...
                X