Pattern repeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern repeat

Anybody know a Voyage fabric called Flower Bunch? My customer's been told the repeat is 35cm, I found 66cm.
    Can anybody supply it? I'm loth to ask, as I'm being buggered about, and I don't see why I should pass it on, but if we really can't find it locally, I'd be grateful if some one would help, and she'll just have to wait, as I don't see why anybody else should run about as well. If she finds it, I'll do them before Christmas, otherwise she'll have to get in the queue. You can tell I was on the phone for half an hour while I was trying to cook supper, and have been online ever since, can't you.

Re: Pattern repeat

Hi Nic
    I have a book my Streets that are all Voyage fabrics I will have a look to see if I have it in there tomorrow if you can wait till then.
    I'll come back to you in the morning.
    Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

I've found a fabric called Flower Bunch in the Hampton Court pattern book on the Streets website - comes in 2 colourways....a peachy colour (code 6601202) and blue (code 661201). Found the same fabric on the Voyage website so it looks like it's the one. Neither website stated the pattern repeat though. I have an account with Streets if I can be of any help.
      Jane

Comment

Bless your cotton socks for bothering at this time of the night, both of you. We'll see what the morrow brings. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Nic,

I deal with Voyage quite a lot so would be happy to help if I can. I will check and see whether they do one called flower bunch when I get into the office in the morn!
          Kindest Regards,
          Karen

Comment

It's the peach colourway we're after, definitely the same fabric. If she doesn't find it locally, can I ask one of you to order me 14 metres? or is this too small an order to be worth your while? Don't spend too much time on this, it's too much hassle, and it's too near Christmas. Unless she can find it on the roll in Aberdeenshire tomorrow, she's going to have to wait until the New Year anyway. But thank you all, I'm so impressed with the help.

Comment

If this is it Streets state repeat of 36cm, 140cm wide. I think I have seen similar in Dunelm...... I have PM'd you with the trade price, they state it is a stock fabric.

[attachment=0:1mnr0npa]flower bunch.jpg[/attachment:1mnr0npa]
              Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Nic
                Really sorry but that fabric is not in my Streets book. So unfortunately I can't help you today.
                Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Yes, that's the one. Thank you all so much. I'll see what she says she wants to do. I think she's ringing other Dunelms, as ours doesn't have enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X