Voiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voiles

A Company worth mentioning is KU Excellence, they supply and make-up voiles to the trade.. Trade account required.

KU Excellence

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Re: Volies

I am just about to place my first order so I will let you know how I get on - classic plain voile with lead weight hem transparant pencil pleat tape.
    Karen Rhodes
    Karen Rhodes Design
    Pole Design

Comment

Re: Volies

Streets do a similar make-up service if you have an account http://www.streets.co.uk

Sas

Comment

Re: Voiles

Another trade supplier:-

Seagull Textiles Ltd [urlnew:1bs1hzza]http://www.seagulltextiles.com[/urlnew:1bs1hzza]

Based in London N11. Trade supplier of both voile and FR voile fabrics in various designs, including a making service. Sample hanger available.

Phone 020 8361 2807 or email [email protected]
        MyDecozo Admin

Comment

Does anyone know of any other trade suppliers for voiles apart from Seagull Textiles because Krams Ugo look like they have ceased trading and its good to have a couple of options. Thanks

Comment

We do a voile range for roller blinds which is very popular. It is called Trafalgar (formally Slalom-Voile). It is available in 36 fantastic colours. These blinds have proved hugely popular with the 'Soft furnishings' sector, as they are a useful and stylish item to compliment curtains and roman blinds. They normally replace traditional laces and nets. Please get in touch if you would like a swatch - £5 plus vat.
            Peter Ford ¦ Decorquip

Comment

Krams Ugo have are now trading as KU Excellence. I have used them several times - they are exceptionally reasonable on make up, especially when using their own fabrics, but they will make up your own as well, and Lee is very helpful. They are currently making two layer eyelet voile curtains for one of my clients. It means I don't have to wrestle with voile fabrics! www.kuexcellence.com.
              Kind regards
              Pen Harrison
              Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Thanks for this information Pen, I will have a look now

Comment

I never make my own voiles now as Ku Excellence are very good and there prices are very reasonable. They will send you samples if required.
                  Karen

Comment

I've just placed three orders with Lee at KU Excellence and as Pen says he is really helpful. I also don't make voiles anymore and use KU. Would highly recommend.
                    Yvonne

Comment

Working...
                    X