What fabric is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fabric is this?

Bit of a long shot but can anyone identify this fabric (or suggest something similar). Made this blind about a year ago but the customer supplied the fabric and now I have another customer wanting something similar.

[attachment=0:iw09euz2]Wide Roman Recessed 2.JPG[/attachment:iw09euz2]
    Jane

Re: What fabric is this?

Hi Jane,
    you could try Elanbach.com - they have some single colour floral designs, so you may find something suitable.
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Originally posted by jane
      Bit of a long shot but can anyone identify this fabric (or suggest something similar). Made this blind about a year ago but the customer supplied the fabric and now I have another customer wanting something similar.

[attachment=0:1k60kphn]Wide Roman Recessed 2.JPG[/attachment:1k60kphn]
      hi, i believe i had this in a Blendworth book for the last few years but discontinued now, book was called Island life or somethinglike! not much help i know but they may still have some in stock, sorry i dont have the book any longer to give you the name

Comment

Thanks everyone - I've actually managed to track it down - it's Laura Red by a company called Ashley Wilde
        Jane

Comment

Hello Jane,

I'm glad you've found it - I think it's very pretty indeed. Do you have an account with them?

Comment

Working...
          X