Osbourne & Little fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osbourne & Little fabric

A customer has bought me this swatch - she thinks it's Osborne & Little. Please can anyone put a name/colourway to it?
    Thanks[attachment=0:367sp80y]Osborne & Little.JPG[/attachment:367sp80y]
    Jane

Re: Osbourne & Little fabric

It is O&L Jane - I don't have the pattern book but I do have a sample somewhere in the workroom but its probably at the bottom of the chest. I will try to find sample this afternoon.
    Yvonne

Comment

Thanks - appreciate it.
      Jane

Comment

Hello,

Have attached the link from the Osborne and Little site, is it the bottom fabric?

http://www.osborneandlittle.com/osborne ... e/fabrics/

If it is I would ring them and ask them, explaining what colourway it is.

Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't.
        Kindest Regards,
        Karen

Comment

Thanks Karen - it appears to be from the Chicane collection. Have emailed them. Cheers
          Jane

Comment

As promised Jane (40 minutes hunting through very large box so sorry for late response) but the fabric is Osborne & LIttle Chicane Monza Fabric reference F5531/02 - the pattern repeat is 6.5cms and width is 134cm it is a 92% Viscose and 8% Polyester fabric suitable for curtains and severe contract upholstery. It currently retails at £67 per metre. If you need any further information let me know.
            Yvonne

Comment

Yvonne - you're an absolute star. Really appreciate your efforts. Have PM'd you.
              Jane

Comment

Working...
              X