Make something fabulous whilst watching TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make something fabulous whilst watching TV

I wanted you all to see this book. You may not be into knitting but I just love this - it's hard to put down. The possibilities are endless and I can't wait to have the time to try it out and make a few blocks. I'd love to know your ideas for making the blocks into something gorgeous. I thought I could get away with mentioning it on here as you could make soft furnishings (cushions maybe) with the blocks.

Enjoy!

Maz

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Knitting-Blo...9853849&sr=1-1

Re: Make something fabulous whilst watching TV

I think I have just died and gone to heaven and I havent knitted for 25 years and that garment was a bit dodgey!! I have got to have a go!! Thank you Maz!

Katie

Comment

Thank you Maz, I absolutely love this book. I love to knit when watching t.v. and this book is so inspiring.!
      Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Hi Maz, just had a quick peek at the book and it looks absolutely amazing. As you say the possibilities are endless and, after not knitting anything for years, it's made me want to have a go again. Thanks so much for telling us about the book - I'm going to go and place my order right away !!
        Tracey

Comment

I've always been rubbish at knitting, but this book makes me want to try again!!
          Rosannagh

Comment

Working...
          X