Practical Drapery & Cutting BY E. Noetzli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Drapery & Cutting BY E. Noetzli

For those wanting to work to very high standards in both design, pattern cutting, grading and make-up.. This is the book you want.. Teaches all the fine drapery methods - Makes M'Fay look amateurish. If you see a copy grab it because they don't com up often.
    [attachment=0:1rbgrilc]pic4.jpg[/attachment:1rbgrilc][attachment=1:1rbgrilc]pic3.jpg[/attachment:1rbgrilc][attachment=2:1rbgrilc]pic2.jpg[/attachment:1rbgrilc][attachment=3:1rbgrilc]pic1.jpg[/attachment:1rbgrilc]
    Philip
    MyDecozo Admin

Re: Practical Drapery & Cutting BY E. Noetzli

Sounds like a good recommendation, Phillip. Do you know where i can get and e-copy? its such and old book

Comment

I imagine Ebay, Amazon or something you find in a charity bookshop when you're least expect it. I picked up a great upholstery book the other day which was out of print and going for £40+ on Ebay.
      Rachel

Comment

I believe Potterton Books did a reproduction of this a few years ago,don,t know if its still available.Have in the past photocopied
        patterns from this book taken them to a computer printer and had them blown up to scale and printed, saves having a doctorate in maths to draw them out.

Comment

Working...
        X