Windows with Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows with Style

Full title: Windows with Style, Creating Inspirational Curtains for the Home
    Published by: Apple in 1997 for Creative Publishing International (no author credited)

I recently bought this book via Abe books, for £1.94 + £2.75 p&p = £4.69, and for the money I'm well chuffed. There are lots of pictures taking you through how to do various projects. The projects are fairly simple, which might be of help out those new to curtain making. Included are instructions for making Hobbled Roman Blinds. Another thing, it suggests lining valances with blackout so that seams don't show through when the sun shines, although wouldn't it be better to interline with blackout rather than just line, not that I'd tried either?

Mandy

Re: Windows with Style

I had a bit of buying session of second hand books recently and bought:

Full Title: More Creative Window Treatements, Including Curtains, Shades and Top Treatments
    Published by: The Home Decorating Institute in 1996

The book has 128 pages which are exactly the same as the pages in Windows with Style! Although Windows with Style has 224 pages.

Mandy

Comment

Re: Windows with Style

Hi Mandy,
      You have been splashing the cash on books You do have to be careful sometimes about reprinted books.
      Kind regards
      Pen Harrison
      Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Working...
      X