Rugs and accessories made from recycled bottles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugs and accessories made from recycled bottles

This company make rugs and textiles from recycled plastic bottles.....but you wouldn't know
    Hand woven, washable rugs, blankets, cushions and bags. Waterproof, easy to clean, perfect for both indoor and outdoors and made from recycled plastic bottles.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Up-market recycling ; stuff as attractive as this no doubt will sell and I think the useful live of these items should be very long. Remember, though, one shouldn't throw them out as waste! They're with us forever!

Comment

It would be great if they could be made from plastic retrieved from the sea....but I imagine it would be so dirty/contaminated with other stuff that it couldn't be used.
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

What beautiful stuff! And it looks as though they do use plastics from the sea, having read the blurb on their site.

Just shows what a bit of ingenuity and imagination can do- where there's a will there's a way!

Best wishes
        Liz

Comment

I meant to visit their stand this year - they were exhibiting at Top Drawer earlier this month. I slipped a disc at the beginning of the year so couldn’t make it there Their stuff looks great.

Comment

I saw their products yesterday on sale at the Eden Project in Cornwall. You really wouldn't know that they were made from plastic, they feel very soft and are as pliable as any other woven fabric- lovely!

Best wishes
            Liz

Comment

Working...
            X