Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamp Shade makers

Hi everyone,
    I have two clients each wanting lamp shades made out of their chosen curtain fabric. One lady has a shade she would like re-covered and the other will need the shade to be provided. Bearing in mind lamp shade courses are now quite popular, I wonder if anyone on here has the experience (and the desire) to take these jobs on or alternatively, who are people using for their lampshade needs?
    Many thanks, Bev

Re: Lamp Shade makers

This post should get you started lampshades
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

This is a brilliant link, beautiful shades, I would certainly use them if outsourcing high end lampshades.
      If however you are thinking of making your own simple lampshades, I have just received in the post today a letter and info for Needcraft aimed at curtain makers wanting to manufacture their own lampshades, the photos are of basic drum shapes.
      www.needcraft.co.uk

Christine

Comment

Originally posted by Beverley View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I have two clients each wanting lamp shades made out of their chosen curtain fabric. One lady has a shade she would like re-covered and the other will need the shade to be provided. Bearing in mind lamp shade courses are now quite popular, I wonder if anyone on here has the experience (and the desire) to take these jobs on or alternatively, who are people using for their lampshade needs?
        Many thanks, Bev
        Hi Beverley if you havent yet found someone to make these for you dont hesitate to contact me. Hope you found what you needed.
        KarenS

Comment

Working...
        X