Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swagged Roman Blinds..

Hello

While looking around at design ideas today I stumbled across some roman blinds with a difference.. Swagged! I think they'd look great in the right setting, and they really do make a dull flat blind look luxurious!

[attachment=1:jgyivknn]01b.jpg[/attachment:jgyivknn]

[attachment=0:jgyivknn]o2b.jpg[/attachment:jgyivknn]

Re: Swagged Roman Blinds..

Ooooooooooo I like now I need instruction lol!!!

I think they look really nice. Thanks Pip

Comment

These are lovely Philip

I should imagine all one needs to do is allow an extra piece of fabric at the bottom below the weight bar It can them be secured with whatever trim you wish. They look lovely in cream
      Karen Rhodes
      Karen Rhodes Design
      Pole Design

Comment

I love the cream ones. Pip have you a photo of them when fully lowered??

I like the idea of the decorative swag bottom, I was thinking maybe the ties above the tassels could be attached by a decorative fabric covered button ( no tassel) I might have to have a play on a sample ( if I ever get some time) I know of 1 client who might like this look , so big thanks Pip for posting the photos

They are superb :P

Comment

I really like this too, instructions would be good. Just makes a roman slightly different to normal. Very elegant looking.
          Kindest Regards,
          Karen

Comment

Hello

I don't have anymore pictures, or instructions for making the blinds as haven't made any yet. I'd imagine it to be a simple case of allowing extra fabric below the weight bar as Karen has said above - The blinds in the picture look to be interlined also. When I have the spare time I will make one.. Not sure when though!

Philip
            Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Thanks Philip. I will also have a go when I have a minute or see if I can find some instructions somewhere, also when I have a minute. Not sure when that will be though.
              Kindest Regards,
              Karen

Comment

Working...
              X