Workroom Intelligence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workroom Intelligence

Many of you have probably already found the following site, but just in case.....

http://www.workroomintelligence.com/blog/index.php

It's a USA blog, but it does have lots of pictures.

Mandy

Re: Workroom Intelligence

I LOVE it! Thank you.

Comment

Wow, some absolutely fabulous work. Makes me feel a bit inadequate but a great place to look for inspiration. Thanks Mandy
      Jane

Comment

WOW THEY ARE AMAZING oooohhhhhh makes me want to be a bit more creative some lovely ideas and beautiful craftmanship they are truely lovely thanxs mandy its made me feel all inspired x

Comment

thank you for that link , lost for words at some of the windows !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, my name is Mary Ann Plumlee the creator of Workroom Intelligence blog. I am so very glad you like it.

Happily I found this group by tracking visitors to the WI site. Hope you enjoy the photos as we post them frequently. If any of you would like to send photos our way, follow the instructions on the blog and we will be happy to post them.

Mary Ann

Comment

Hi Mary Ann and a big welcome to the forum.
              I have to say what a fab site WI is, I lost myself for ages looking at the photos with lots of Ooooooo 's and arrrrrr's at the stunning photography. Some I wouldnt even know where to start with.

Look forward to seeing more of you here, you could be a great help to many here, inlcuding me! .

Comment

Thank you [email protected] Philip gave me a big welcome this afternoon and sent over photos from Karen Rhodes from Scotland which we posted this afternoon. We will be very glad to post photos from all over the world. We get many hits on the site from across the globe.

Designers in the USA are beginning to find the site and use it for a sales tool. In my own business Plumlee Place LLC in Waco Texas we use it for ideas, but what we really like is to send our customers there and let them use their own time in researching styles rather than using our time. We assign our customers homework and they spend hours looking for styles that they like.

I also founded Workroom Association of America LLC. It is the only trade association specifically for workrooms in the US. I believe that a trade association should not only help member in the trade, but it should promote the industry to a wider audience. Hence, we made WI with the hope that people, including customers and designers, would see custom made products and want to buy them.

I am thrilled that WI is now international with the inclusion of photos from the U.K.

maplumlee

Comment

Working...
                X