Coronet over window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronet over window

In this bedroom there was a window on each wall making positioning the bed awkward.
    So I designed this scheme to make a feature over one window with a coronet with opening curtains, and the other windows I put a single curtain swagged up high with working romans behind.[attachment=1:13xqitnw]53.jpg[/attachment:13xqitnw][attachment=0:13xqitnw]51.jpg[/attachment:13xqitnw]
    Regards Dave and Sue

Re: Coronet over window

Dave & Sue,

Another fantastic job well done
    Ursula

Comment

Cunning solution, and beautifully done I particularly admire the way you've coordinated the two very different window treatments so that they do very definitely belong together. *applauds*

Comment

Super as usual!

How easy did you find it to 'dress' the curtain at the window with the blind? When I tried the fabric just didn't 'sit' nicely at the top and it felt I was trying to get it to travel too far......

Comment

Hi Jules,

I know what you mean about the heading not sitting right, It's not a very clear picture, but with this curtain I did a sloted heading which help stops the heading distorting
          Regards Dave and Sue

Comment

It really does! I had NEVER thought of doing that.... God, I hope I remember to think of it if the situation presents itself again........ I was really disappointed with my mock up so did a single curtain on a pole simply drawn back behind an ombre (sp) with a working roman behind.... It would have been fab to do what you did though.

Comment

Working...
            X