Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas for a bedroom with no left stackback, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for a bedroom with no left stackback, please?

This is a bedroom. The customer wants curtains. Ideas please? My only thought so far is to 'mask' left window panel with a curtain and put the right curtain across the wall to the right. This would only show right hand 2/3rd of the window......... Please help.

Re: Ideas for a bedroom with no left stackback, please?

Hmmm, I'd suggest dress curtains (one width) and blinds. If it's curtains only that they require, then your suggestion sounds good. It looks as if there have been curtains there before, judging from the tieback hooks.

Angie

Comment

Hi Rosie
      this is a tricky one.. what about a roman inside the window and a full length dress curtain on the right?
      This would mean fitting a pole that wouldn't be used but you could interline the curtain to give it bulk then add a tieback and dress the curtain so there was a nice curve of fabric into the tieback.....
      Just a suggestion.
      Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Hi there

So that would be like your avatar Picture then Penny but curtain on the other side! lol
        K W Designs
        Bournemouth

Comment

You could have a curved track/pole and allow the left stackback to rest on the wall to the left.
          Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hi there,
            You could certainly do a nice roman blind and possibly one single curtain drawn back to the right. Perhaps fixed at the top and held back with a sash or lovely tassle tie back, You could interline to give plenty of fullness. Of course you have a rad under the window so your client may not want that covered. lots of possibilities though. Regards Helen

Comment

So it is Kathy, well spotted. LOL. That never even occured to me... when you see something everyday it tends to blend into the background.
              In this case I see the tieback being below the window as the curtain would be full length.
              Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Hello and thank you for all your ideas.

I will go back and discuss the options and let you know what the outcome is. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X