unusual windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unusual windows

i have to do a triangle shaped window similar to mairi post and i was wondering what the solution was mine is half the with compared to hers and i was thinking of a roman blind then a triangle shape above, i wondered how you fixed a batton etc and how you hang the top piece.. also there are if there are two windows on the same wall will it look okay if there was a single curtain pulled to the right on one and a single pulled to the left on the other hanging from a pole as there is no housing space on the outer edges. would that look okay as the window pulls open inwards you cant have a roman

Re: unusual windows

Can you post a picture/pictures
    Regards
    Mairi

Comment

yes ill upload today thanks so much

Comment

Could you do the roman like the arched one I did? Afterall, whatever is above the widest horizontal bit where the first fold can come up to is only there for decoration and to hide the gubbins...

Comment

do you fit a wooden batten for this option into the frame by brkts at the ends and how do you fix the rest by velcro flaps ive posted the pics on unusual window / design ideas. (there are also two additional windows on the r h wall of these windows. and as the windows open inwards on these i thought maybe my option will be a pole with a curtain pulled to the rh on the one and the left hand on the other. thery are 2m apart. would this look odd. any other options window width 1.5m approx. with thanks

Comment

this is the window.i dont know what to do, has anyone got any ideas on this.

[attachment=0:31m1xwht]latest 105.jpg[/attachment:31m1xwht]

Comment

Working...
            X