Pencil marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pencil marks

I have got some pencil marks on some fabric. A rubber isn't getting the marks out. Has anyone any ideas what I could try, washing isn't an option. Many thanks
    Cazdee

Re: Pencil marks

Sorry, can't help. Igot pencil on roman blind lining from my rule just as I was moving it to pack... ended up remaking it. Hopefully someone else might have a better solution.

Comment

I have heard of success with other stains using either White Wizard or Stain Slayer. Both should be available from places like Robert Dyas.

White Wizard
      Stain Slayer

There is a good site for cleaning tips here Tip King
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

And have a look here, dependant upon your fabric you may have some luck with this site.

http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-re ... stains.htm

M

Comment

Try rubbing with white bread or tailors chalk this may fade the marks.
          Eileen.

Comment

HI there is a product sold at Lakeland which has got out most of my stains in my house!!!!!!!!!!! But really sorry I cant remember the name of it but it is a block of rubber stuff. Will see if I can find the name for you.

Sophie

Found it Magic Eraser Block it does say it is for cookware but I have used it on loads of stuff might be worth a try. PS I dont spend all day getting stains out of my house I only did it once. They are all back again.

Sophie

Comment

there's this small cleaning block I picked up fron John lewis recently - use it dry even on delicates, such as silk - rub the chalk in, leave for 3 mins then remove with the brush provided - amazing stuff. Sorry, can't recall the name just yet, will try posting it later

Comment

Please do! I'm sure it would save us all a lot of headaches.......

Comment

Gosh yes, I had forgotten about that thing....its like a lipstick but its a black box. We used to use it years ago and if its till the same, it was good,. Will need to think. Jaycotts sell an eraser for pencil marks.

Enid

Comment

I know its name, not surprisingly. Its called Janie and you can also buy it at Lakeland plastics. Its brilliant for grease spots too.
                    Janie

Comment

Working...
                    X