Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Textile Show - September Roadshows

Hi Everyone

Is anyone going to any of the Textile Roadshows in September(various venues)? Is this a yearly thing? If it is, is it worth going too.

Just starting out and thought that this would be great to see some suppliers all in one place, and hopefully open some fabric accounts.

Have a great day!
    Anita

Re: Textile Show - September Roadshows

I've registered to go to Manchester.
    Regards
    Pen
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

HI Anita,

I went to the September BITA road show last year and enjoyed it and hooked up with a couple of new suppliers. I would go again this year but they're not coming to Scotland this time! I think you'll find it worthwhile.

Cheers
      Sue

Comment

I'm going to the Newcastle one - I like the sound of the free lunch!! It is also an excuse to go to Ikea.

Julie
        Julie

Comment

Hi Everyone

Please could you give me some more info on this Textile show
          I live in surrey and would like to see where the nearest show to me is

Thank you so much
          Regards
          Marela

Comment

Hi there

You can get details here BITA Roadshow 2009 there is one in Cobham......
            Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I went to this a couple of years ago and found it a very useful for identifying potential fabric suppliers and in building my confidence when dealing with suppliers. Am going to the Cobham one this year.
              Jane

Comment

Hi all,
                we went to the Durham Roadshow held at Beamish Hall, was well worth the trip , all of 1/2 a mile down the road, lol, we had heard so much about the Venue as it is a recently opened Hotel, formerley being the start for Beamish Museum, however we wernt very impressed withthe work there that someone was passing off as Roman Blinds, all were lopsided, hanging all over the place, strings showing, rods 'popping out ' of rod pockets and all in all just went to prove what a fantastic job our seamstresses make of our Roman Blinds,
                Great Show tho, there wer'nt too many suppliers there, but was easy to get around, had time to chat to the reps we wanted to chat to and then contact one or two new suppliers, and yes, it is yearly, much better than wasting ur time at the January show at the NEC, we found last years show there a total waste of time, very few suppliers there for the curtains side of it and took too much time , both in travel and getting into or out of the show.

Comment

Working...
                X