Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help with pricing a job done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help with pricing a job done?

Hi there,
    I'm sure you all have 'friends' that have become 'friendlier' when they want something made??
    I haven't got a clue on what to charge my 'friend'.I've no problem with the making, just the pricing.
    They have supplied the main material and require 2 full length lined curtians 108" drop and 2.5 width each curtain all is patterned so requires pattern matching.
    I am supplying the lining, weights header tape and cotton.....the curtains will be hand sewn
    In addition to this I am to make a lined valance which is to be a copy ofthe one they already have which has 4 self covered buttoned rossette s and is to fit in a 11 foot bay window.
    They also require new window seats I have to obtain the 4" thick foam and to use the supplied materail to cover what is 3 cushions to fit the window, which is a typical victorian (open horseshoe style) therefore requiring 3 seperate cushions 1, is rectangle and the 2 outer ones are diamond shape of sorts.
    I hope that this makes sense? I would really appreciate a hand with how to price this please. What would be a 'normal' price?
    Kind Regards
    Jean

Re: Can anyone help with pricing a job done?

Hi Jean

You may find the thread below of interest.

Pricing for friends
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Originally posted by Schuhby
      Hi Jean

Pricing for friends
      Hi Schuhby,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, unfortunately I cannot open the thread as it requires a password that I don't have...any ideas????
      Regards
      Jean

Comment

Jean - I have emailed you some price information that might help.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Originally posted by Jean474
          Originally posted by Schuhby
          Hi Jean

Pricing for friends
          Hi Schuhby,
          Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, unfortunately I cannot open the thread as it requires a password that I don't have...any ideas????
          Regards
          Jean
          I would like to read that thread, but I too get "To view or post in this forum you must enter its password."

Comment

Working...
          X