crystal trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal trim

Anyone recommend a supplier, preferably with a website to keep my customer happy looking, who sells crystal trimming on a flange?

I have looked at the usual suppliers but would like to price up some really OTT ones as my customer wants something to be in keeping with the huge chandalier in the bedroom. Its to go along the lower edge of four upholstered pelmets and she thinks that the B'dazzle ones look cheap!!!!!!!!!

Enid

Re: crystal trim

Have you tried Troynorth or Jones Interiors? (both trade but anyone can look on the websites)

Troynorth
    Jones Interiors

This company make custom trimmings so I guess the sky's the limit? They do have a Crystal collection, and one called Designer which has crystal elements.

Haywoods
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thanks Louise, we showed her these books and she was not keen.......thats where the cheap came from. I was hoping to go way up market, will keep the designer website for her and hopefully might be able to add some more for her to browse.....it keeps her busy and out of my hair for a while.

Enid

Comment

Handsome Trimmings have real crystal trims as stock and also do bespoke
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hi,
          yes I'm still looking for these black crystal beads for my p/p's. It is more difficult than I imagined, if the customer is very fussy!!!! I even looked in Brussels last week, but any thing that was suitable was just such a silly price, would have ended up costing more than the curtains
          I also tried www. chandelier.com a USA company that makes parts for chandeliers.Your customer may find something there.
          Helen

Comment

You could have a look at the following:

http://www.britishtrimmings.com/

Price and Co distribute for British Trimmings so you can order small amounts from them.
            Yvonne

Comment

I recently worked with a Interior designer and she used Osbourne and Little and Colefax and Fowler. I have also used Warwick they have a sample book of trimmings. Oh and Designer Guild.

Comment

Warwick have some amazing ones and are certainly able to create the right impact to compliment a chandelier! Do take a look.

Comment

Working...
                X