Anyone recognise this fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recognise this fabric?

Customer already has some items (cushion covers & dining room chairs) covered with this fabric and wants to cover the seats of some more chairs.....anyone know what it is ? The fabric is like a slightly slubby linen, the background colour is grey [attachment=0:4se35r0h]DSC04011.JPG[/attachment:4se35r0h]
    Jane

Re: Anyone recognise this fabric?

I so know that fabric.... can't for the life of me think where/when/who's... Will try to focus.

Comment

Could it be one of the fabrics in the Prestigious Vintage collection? http://www.prestigious.co.uk/product.../group/2/id/17
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Jane
        I haven't got a clue who's fabric that is but it gorgeous.......... I love it.
        I have just checked Louise's link and it does seem very similar. Do you think that could be it?
        Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Thanks Louise, I've ordered a few samples - fingers crossed it's the right one. The collection has been discontinued (replaced with Cottage Garden I suspect) but they've still got quite a bit in each colour.
          Jane

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but is it an old range from LA??

I do recognise it too.

Failing to find the same , would a vintage eclectic look work by using the same tones but on a stripe or checked fabric? Just a silly mix and match idea, but it might work.

Comment

Sorry if this is a bit late and no longer needed - Globaltex Flora in Powder Blue looks very much like it.

Sue.

Comment

Hi there,

I'm new on thnis site! and its wonderful!!!

Ithink that's an older prestigios fabric, before Vintage. I have some old samples in my shop, so will check it for you tomorrow, but I think its out of stock now, if I have the sample, it will probably be 1m2, if that helps, i can send it to you. As i've just kept it to make cushions.

hope i can help, will check tom
                sukhix
                Sukhi
                Butterfly Interiors
                Sue Rhodes Interiors

Comment

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. So far I've established it definately is NOT Prestigious Vintage or Globaltex Floral

If you could see if you have samples in your shop Sukhix, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
                  Jane

Comment

Welcome SuAtwal, I'm sure you will spend lots of time here, there is lots to learn and lots to read.......oh and lots and lots of time to waste reading when you should be working!!

Enid

Comment

Cath Kidston - maybe? may be not?
                      Kindest Regards,
                      Karen

Comment

That's what I thought, too,but didn't like to say as you've all got better memories than me.

Comment

I was watching Chelsea the other evening (perhaps Thursday?) and I swear the presenter who'd gone off shopping (perhaps Rachel de Tame) came out of one of the shops with a bag made in exactly this fabric! Have been meaning to log on and tell you but too busy.

If you go to their website (Chelsea's) there might be a list of exhibitors or email the BBC team and see if Rachel can remember!

Comment

Originally posted by enid
                            oh and lots and lots of time to waste reading when you should be working!!

Enid
                            Some might call it reseach!

Comment

But do you know the fabric?

Comment

Working...
                              X