A big thank you to Schuhby and Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thank you to Schuhby and Youtube

When I introduced myself a few weeks ago I explained that I hadn't sewn since school, and wasn't really up to scratch, anyway, I had made a lot of cushions with just the flap at the back, so decided this weekend to try and do one with a zip (got cold sweats at the thought), got my books out and started to read the instructions, and got my head in a right tizz, just could not follow the written instructions, it was all gobbledygook to me, so thought I'd look around youtube, cos I know there are some bits and bobs about sewing on there.

Soon found Schuhbys video, what a life saver, watched it twice, and put the zip in, in one sitting, and I was over the moon, so a very big thanks to you both, hope it wasn't a one time fluke. lol

Re: A big thank you to Schuhby and Youtube

Thank you very much, I'm blushing here but appreciate your taking the time to leave this post.

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

My pleasure, I'm sure without it, I would have been tearing my hair out. I now realise that I can't follow written instructions and am obviously a visual learner, so will have to try and find some courses in my area, anyone with any ideas I live in Northumberland, not too far from Newcastle upon tyne though.

Sparky

Comment

Try the Training section of the forum here http://www.my.decozo.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=217 - if you use your postcode or town name and something like 'furnishing' as the subject you should find some courses........
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
        X