Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duvet Cover Price???

Morning All,

I know we covered a single one a few months back but I have been asked to make up a duvet cover 6ft 9 inches x 9 ft! Must be a big bed. Customer happy to have poppers to close, has anyone got any ideas of how much to charge? We are looking for a double width fabric to avoid joins.

Also has anyone attached the poppers, if so how do you do it, is it fairly easy?
    Kindest Regards,
    Karen

Re: Duvet Cover Price???

I made some recently and used popper tape which is dead easy (but a bit stretchy) I got some at a bargain price on Ebay from a seller called anthony1547 who has a shop called The Haberdashery Cart. I will email you the method I used to attached the tape as it hides it inside the cover and makes a neat opening.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Just a quick question. Is there anywhere that supplies fabric suitable for duvet covers?

Comment

You can use sheeting, but I think it's a bit thin. You can also use curtain fabric, washed first, but you need to join it for the width, and of course it's thicker and so not as easy to wash as sheeeting. I dont know if anybody else has any ideas.
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Price & Co Checkmate Collection can be used for bedding. They are all stripes and checks tho...

Comment

Working...
          X