M'Fay patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'Fay patterns

We are going to be the UK Stockists of M'Fay patterns, and I need your help in selecting which of their huge range to start with!

Do you have any of their patterns that you've used and would recommend, or is there one that you've been thinking of buying? I hope to get the first stocks in by the end of this month, and available through my online shop. So if you can help, many thanks!
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Re: M'Fay patterns

That is fantastic news!

I have the simple pole swag pattern 9207 and would thoroughly recommend it. It has clear instructions on making different sizes and altering the pattern to get different effects. It can also be used to make simple swags on a board instead of a pole.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Great news.......
      I have the 'Moreland' i love this pattern. Easy to make and has been popular with my customers.I also have used the rod pocket swags, also easy to make and turned out good.
      I would be interested in purchasing the kingston and the louis patterns.
      sharon

Comment

I have never used any of these patterns but am certainly interested in having a go. Good for you Pen becoming a stockist, I shall definitely be having a look at the patterns online especially the one that Louise mentions.
        Yvonne

Comment

Thanks for these - I'm sorting it out now. The prices will be around the £20 mark, a bit trying with the current exchange rate! Will let you know when they are available.
          Kind regards
          Pen Harrison

Comment

We've gone ahead and the patterns are on the way. We're starting with 10 patterns - five swag patterns, four valance patterns and the Louis XV Pelmet pattern (just for you, Louise!). The patterns can be purchased via our website www.collybrook.co.uk, and the postage charges are included as an introductory offer. If there is any other pattern you would like us to stock, please get in touch.
            Kind regards
            Pen Harrison

Comment

Just ordered the Queen Anne valance pattern.......no job in mind yet but couldn't resist it (especially as it's an easy one!) the photo is so lovely with beautiful trimmings on the examples I'm sure I can get a customer or two interested!
              Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
              X