Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Interlining please

Hi

I am going to go for Evans DB1 Gold for roman blind linings but am unsure which of their bonded interlining to choose as I am going to use both bonded interlining and lining.

For some I also need to use blackout bonded.

If anyone has experience of Evans interlinings I would love to hear from you please

Re: Which Interlining please

If you're using the bonded interlining for roman blinds you just need a standard bonded interlining as it will be inside the roman blind, and covered by the lining. The reason we use bonded interlining in roman blinds is because it is very stable (doesn't stretch like normal interlining) and gives the blind a lovely firm finish.
    I use Code 56164 and it's perfect.
    For blackout bonded I use a standard bonded blackout (I don't think there are that many available!)
    Hope that helps
    Jacqui
    Quarndon Curtain Design

Comment

Originally posted by Fleurista View Post
      Hi

I am going to go for Evans DB1 Gold for roman blind linings but am unsure which of their bonded interlining to choose as I am going to use both bonded interlining and lining.

For some I also need to use blackout bonded.

If anyone has experience of Evans interlinings I would love to hear from you please
      If making pockets in the linings I wouldn't use a crease resist lining such as BD1 for blinds - Evan's also do a roman blind lining which is more suited. DB1's are more suited to curtain lining.
      Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Many thanks Jacqui and Schuhby. Yes, I will be making pockets for the linings, so I will go for the roman blind lining - do you have the code for that one please Schuhby?

I will go for the interlining Code 56164 as Jacqui suggested.

Many thanks

Comment

If you just ask for the Roman Blind lining when you order - they'll know which one it is. It's a great lining because it creases really easily (almost like paper). I've used it for a while but I have to admit that I've gone back to using DB1 in my roman blinds because that creases as well (not AS well) so you can do the same thing with the rod pockets.
          Jacqui
          Quarndon Curtain Design

Comment

Working...
          X