Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ess Hooks

Hi all,
    Does any body use ess hooks for there roman blinds, I always used to supply them with mine but soon realised that my clients weren't using them.
    I use them on my blinds at home, I dont think that I am knotting them properly as the cord gets into a tangled knotted mess, does anybody know how to tie them properly.
    TIA
    Gerry

Re: Ess Hooks

Hi Gerry

I've often wondered what these are for.. What benefit are they? If using a corded track I sometimes add a cord connector. You un-screw these, out several cords from the blind into the top and knot them off - in the bottom part you tie a thicker, single cord and then screw the two parts together - You then have a single cord. They also come in numerous finishes.

[center:3522le6f][attachment=0:3522le6f]cordconnectorchrome.jpg[/attachment:3522le6f][/center:3522le6f]
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Re: Ess Hooks

Hi Philip,
      I use them on corded blinds instead of winding them around your cleat you hook the ess hook on instead that is attached to your cord and that way you can use two one for pulling up to full copasity or the other to half perhaps on a sunny day or such.
      TIA
      Gerry

Comment

Working...
      X