just a little question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a little question.

Hello Everyone , just wondered how you advise your customers on cleaning their roman blinds??? I am never really sure what to say for the best. kitty

Re: just a little question.

Hello kitty

Roman blinds can get dusty if they're not used on a daily basis, so the best way to keep them clean is to actually raise and lower them. They can be vacuumed if necessary and imo that should be enough. If they were really grubby I expect they could be dry cleaned if the rods and weight bar were removed, but that would have to be a last resort. You could always suggest new blinds if they get really dirty.

Comment

Thank you for your advise Angie , that sounds great I will remember that !!!!

Comment

Hi Kitty - - - Try giving the new blind a good spray with soil guard or an equevelent product before you hang it. I buy mine from Price and Co., It will help keep them from staining as happens to some blinds in steamy places like kitchens. Any light staining, splashes or marks can often be gently sponged away without fear of leaving a permenant stain ring.

Comment

Working...
        X