Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Blind Systems

Hi

If a prospective client does not like batten systems for romand blinds, which type would you reccomend?

I have used the rotary type before but have had a nightmare of a time hanging the things - in fact it was a horrible experience, is there a knack for using this type.

Regards
    Julie
    Kind Regards
    Julie Monty

Re: Roman Blind Systems

Are you using Orbs, Julie? They certainly make straightening out the blinds easier.
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

I have used the super rotary and deluxe systems from M&D many times with no complaints from customers. I have also used systems from Decorquip which are like the M&D deluxe tracks.
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi I have used the prof profile tracks from Hallis Hudson and Evans never had a problem. What happend when you used them? I never use anything else unless clinent wants a batten. I also use the toggles at the bottom of the blind they make life a lot easier.

Comment

Hi Julie, I've just used the Evans headrail track system that Philip recommended for a recent order and I found them great to use. They clip on or off the brackets easily and operate very smoothly, client delighted. Also used orbs as they make life easier rather than all that fiddling about with cords.

Cat
          Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Working...
          X