orbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orbs

Came across these while trawling youtube ......again. They are supplied by Dream Draper in USA and sit on the bottom of romans below the last ring. They hold the cord secure rather than tying a knot....I thought they were a good idea but ......

www.textol.com/d_items.asp?cat=19

Enid

Re: orbs

You can buy these from Evans Textiles or from eBay, they are called spring toggles

See previous thread on this subject here.
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

I like to use orbs when the shade needs to be adjusted on-site. For example; when I make a non-functioning shade (balloon shade, roman shade and the like) I will put the orbs on the cords and adjust up and down to get just the right length when the shade is installed at the window. I have also used them for stationary Italian Stringing because it really is hard to determine just the right amount to pull back in the workroom. Just squeeze in the cord, pull the cord and then secure it. really fast and easy. I had a designer ask me once "what did you do under there?"

The orbs hold really well but if you want to be sure to keep them tight just loop the cord around and put it through one more time.

Warmest Regards,
      Susan
      Susan Woodcock
      Owner, HomeDecGal.com
      Charlotte, NC
      USA

Comment

Did you see the IRON ON roman blind tape? I knew someone would invent it.

Comment

Just to confuse us....they are called blind cord stoppers in the Evans catalogue....... p22
          Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
          X