Romans and curtains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romans and curtains

When you make roman blinds to sit behind curtains, do you make sure the pattern of the fabric follows across the blinds and the curtains? When I was buying fabric last week, I asked them to add an extra repeat so I had room to move it up/down to match across. The lady in the shop said they don't do this in their workshop...

Re: Romans and curtains

I haven't had to do a blind behind curtains of the same fabric but now you've asked, it sounds like it would look so much better if it all matched right across
    Jane

Comment

Thanks Jane, I jsut thought that's what you did, but when people look at you as though you've gone mad, you wonder if you have.

Jules

Comment

No Jules, they probably don't do it in their workshop. They probably sew right across the face fabric with pocket tape and have rows of stitching at the top as well. What a good idea though, you are getting the hang of this curtain thing you know.

Comment

Oh, Enid. I take that as high praise. Thank you. Could have done with you at the quiz on Friday. You would have known that Sandhurst was in Berkshire...

Comment

Depends on the question. ? RMC is in Sandhurst but its really in Surrey, just up the road from M&S.

Comment

Working...
            X