extension brackets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extension brackets.

Changing the roman tracks in a customers conservatory. We have had so many problems with the existing ones that she is going to bite the bullet and have new tracks.....but I need extension brackets to allow for the handles at the top of the windows. I think Evans do them, Jones don't seem to , does anyone know who else does them?? I need about 6 / 7 cm allowance so the ones that start at 10 + are no use, unless we cut them back. What do others do in this situation????

Enid

Jones do have extension brackets but the projection is larger than you want - 111-135mm part H700EXT

I've found these on Amazon which sound like they'd fit

The seller also has their own site https://www.blindparts.co.uk/roman-b...ets-2962-p.asp
    Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Did you try those brackets Enid? If not could you just put a bit of wood behind the normal brackets to bring them out a bit?

Comment

I think Decorquip do them.
        CatherineL
        Catherine Lepreux Interiors

Comment

Evans do extension brackets starting at 7cm which my fitter says will be fine. I found a picture on their roman blind page in the catalogue but yet to order them . Its not what we wanted to do, but not happy at all withy the existing tracks which I would not use again in this situation. I had not looked at Decorquip, Catherine, will have a look later.

Comment

Have just checked the Decorquip catalogue, they don't seem to give a size, although they do look the same as Evans and are called roman blind extensions. I have no idea of price but don't really want a pack of 40 …………...

Comment

Working...
            X