Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman blind prices

Hi everyone

I have got 14 roman blinds to make for a customer, but 8 are really small approx 60cm wide, depth about 100cm. I was thinking of charging 40.00 per blind plus price of rail, do you think this is too much? Have a feeling he may be a bit of a skin flint as he wants them made from existing curtains in the house he is moving from. Going to measure these curtains tomorrow night to see what can be used for blinds and if there are any that could fit windows in new house. Just know this is going to be a pain.

Will wait for any opinions

Angela

Re: Roman blind prices

Morning Angela

If you google "custom made roman blinds" you will get websites come up where you can get an idea of the prices they charge. Dunelm Mil, Just Romans and Roman Blind Studios to name but a few all give you costings.

Hope this helps you.

Susie

Comment

Hi Angie

If you look in the registered members only area there is a list of company prices to help you.. However, I'd look at this as a whole and not over price and risk losing the job.

Philip
      Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hi Philip

Please could you tell me how to get into the
        registered members only area.
        I have put in my password but it is saying
        i have put in incorrect password
        Please help

regards
        Marela

Comment

I've sent you your password Marela

Philip

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Many thanks for your reply had a look at some prices and decided to quote £40 plus fittings, he seemed ok with this but is going to see if he can get his own fabric.

He is moving to a 5 bedroom house and when he said he wanted the blinds made out of some of his existing curtains we were suprised to find he was living in a 2 bedroomed house at the moment, so we didnt have much to play with thankgoodness. His new house needs 14 blinds and eight sets of curtains, so this should keep us busy for a while.

Many thanks

Angela

Comment

Marela

I have pm'd you with a password - If you check your user control panel and private messages.

Philip

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Working...
              X