Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Roman Tracks

Morning All,

Please can anyone help me. I currently use the side winder tracks - the deluxe version from M & D for the romans. However I would really like to buy these in component form, obviously to make them cheaper and to get exactly the length that I require. I know M & D do them in component form but wondered if anyone knew where else I could get them from. Price and Co apparantly do the components but do not sell the headrail!

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karen

Re: Deluxe Roman Tracks

Hi Karen

The headrails sold by M&D fit the Price & Co components - I've looked into this before and found P&C to be more expensive on some parts so you'll need to do a little research.

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hi Karen,

I think Evans do them too - at least the bits in the catalogue look identical to those in the M&D deluxe headrail system...

Cheers
      Sue

Comment

Hi
        evans do do them in component form but I have found that they are not as good quality as M&D and Hallis Hudson. I do know that Hallis Hudson Deluxe rails are the same as M&D checking with them as to whether you can buy seperate componants.

Comment

Decora provide good roman blind tracks and at very good prices. I don't buy in component form, simply because Decora's are so cheap and made to measure.

Comment

Hi tRUECOL,

I think I owe you a thank you from a previous posting.... Will check that out...

Anyway, Decora.

http://www.decora.co.uk/

Where is the information on their Roman Blind systems please....? Think I'm going blind looking at all the options re: Blinds!

Thank you

Comment

I'm sorry Jules it is me going made - I am getting my decor muddled!!!!
              I should have said Decorquip. I am not sure if they have a website, but if you contact them they should be able to send you a brochure. Their details are:

Decorquip
              Unit 14, Sir Alfred Owen Way
              Pontygwindy Industrial Estate
              Caerphilly
              CF83 2WX Tel 029 2088 0811 email [email protected]

Comment

Thank you tRUECOL.

I'll give them a google later, just in case...!

Jx.

Comment

You'll probably find M&D are the cheapest by far if you bulk buy.. I always buy my tracking and components from M&D and haven't found cheaper yet. Fibre glass rods are also cheaper at M&D, again bulk buy.

Philip
                  Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Working...
                  X