Silentgliss or Evans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silentgliss or Evans?

Reposting this in this area. I love Evans roman blind headrails and am now quoting for a new build with tracks to be built in. I would always have chosen Silentgliss but I am considering Evans. I have also just brought a pile of Evans tracks for my local Guildhall. This is a jump into the unknown and I can't get a rep to come and see me in Devon so don't have the experience with them to know if they are the quality of Silentgliss. Can anyone with the experience of both advise please.

Sorry - no experience of Silent Gliss......I've used Evans several times to get the pop-out wheel breakaway and never had any complaints.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I've used Evans curtain tracks quite a few times with great success. I've only used Silent Gliss once so can't really comment. There is quite a difference in the price point between the 2 though.
      Silent Gliss do have more track variety/options though if that is what you need/looking for.
      Charl

The Curtain Tailor

Comment

I've used some of their tracks and have been happy: DS, KS and recently a corded 6 metre CCS for a pair of 10 width interlined wave curtains. I was very impressed with how smoothly that ran even with such a heavy pair of curtains on so could definitely recommend CCS if you are worried about weight. It has a slightly bigger profile but actually looked very neat ceiling fixed. I did though have to ring Evans up at the fitting because neither me or my fitter who isn't experienced with Evans tracks could work out how the brackets worked.

Comment

Working...
        X