Where to purchase Roman and Roller Blind Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase Roman and Roller Blind Kits

Hi. I'n new to this website and soft furnishing. I will be making roller and roman blinds and I'm wondering where is the best place to purchase the kits in the UK?

Hi Yvonne, welcome to the forum. You'll never be short of help and advice here.

There are quite a lot of companies offering roman and roller blind supplies, from the components to make your own to complete made to measure blinds. The companies I have dealt with are Decorquip and Rollite, both of which are very helpful and have good websites and catalogues. If you contact them you should be able to set up a trade account.

Doubtless other forum members will be able to recommend other companies so you can look around and see who seems to offer what suits you best.

Good luck with your new venture!

best wishes
    Liz

Comment

Hello Yvonne......if you want to start off on a retail or small trade level then go to Merrick & Day. You can order in small amounts and they are very helpful with advice and product info. If you have already set up in business, they can also set up a trade account for you and still supply in small quantities.

If you're happy to order in larger multiples then also look at Hallis Hudson and Jones Interiors. All of these suppliers also stock other blind and curtain making items which you might need.
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
      X