ideas for tricky windows please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas for tricky windows please!

The customer has 4 of these windows that need dressing and she wants to keep maximum light - I don't have the exact sizes yet as but I think that they are around 40cm wide at the base. I was thinking of suggesting Duette blinds but wondered if anyone had a good alternative that I could go armed with when I see her next week! all ideas gratefully received!

Marian x

Click image for larger version

Name:	tricky window.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	116568

Re: ideas for tricky windows please!

How about covered/upholstered pieces of wood that can be put in the window at night and taken out in the day?

Comment

Upholstered or other shutters?
      KarenS

Comment

A friend of mine told me about the solution she had come up with for small windows in her cottage- she used panels of some lovely African fabrics she had brought beck from her travels, lined them and put velcro round the edges of the panels and the window frames. She puts the panels up when its dark and takes them off and folds them up in the daytime- 'simples'!

Best wishes
        Liz

Comment

yes! - the idea of having Velcro panels or upholstered triangles sounds good - thank you - I can go better prepared next week now, I do always like to be able to offer more than just 1 option!

Comment

Working...
          X