Tassels tiebacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tassels tiebacks

I have been given tassels with with thin hooped cord of 7cm in length, plus a thicker 1cm cord of the same colour. I have to make tiebacks by attaching the two..... How do I go about please can anyone help. Suggested knots or other procedures are very welcome. I need to get these out of my hair immediately as I have a serious aversion to this sort of thing...aggh! Not learnt it, so all help greatly appreciated.

Re: Tassels tiebacks

How about: Just thread the key tassel onto the cord, and stitch in place, maybe, or thread it on like a parcel label by wrapping round the cord, then thread the tassel through the loop. The neaten the ends of the 1cm cord by wrapping with a piece of fabric, this will give you something to sew the rings onto.
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Thank you that helps. Trying to cover the ends with fabric is proving very tricky....I have poor dexterity for such intricacy...any tips beyond getting someone else to do them...which quite frankly I am so close to passing it on...

Comment

Think I was just getting frustrated with the whole thing..... Getting there now....thanks

Comment

Working...
        X