Bench seat cushion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench seat cushion

Hi there, hoping someone might be able to give me some advice on pricing bench seat cushions. I've been asked to make one that's 270cm x 50cm and piped with a zip opening at the back. I think I've found a foam supplier (which surprised me how expensive it is!!) but I am lost as what to charge for making it up. Would anyone mind sharing with me (via PM) how they charge for this kind of work?
    Many thanks!

Re: Bench seat cushion

Where did you get the foam quote from, I find Ace Foam very competative & delivery is next day.
    Melanie

Kind regards

The Curtain Room

Comment

I have just got a quote from www.martinsupholstery.co.uk, which was considerably less than others I have had. I will however get one from Ace Foam too - many thanks Alice!

Comment

I recently got a competitive quote from All Shapes Cushions and Angelic Interiors, All Shapes were good price but high carriage costs but overall cheaper! I also need my shaping so bumps up the price. I'll try Martins and Ace Foam too.
        I'm making some seat pads for 2 blanket boxes, and wondered if I should have them covered in stockinette? Can anone advise please.
        Thanks Becky
        Becky

Made By Beck

Comment

Becky, I always have the foam wrapped in dacron & stockinette, makes a difference to the look and feel of the cushion.
          Regards

Andrea

Comment

Foam for Home have made some great cushions for me from templates, wrapped too.
            KarenS

Comment

Can anyone help with any advice on make up charges, as per my post at the top of this page? Here's hoping!!

Comment

I've just tried to PM you but I keep getting error messages and know I've lost the message! Sorry will keep trying!
                Becky

Made By Beck

Comment

Thanks Beck! Otherwise drop me an email at: [email protected]. Many thanks!!

Comment

I've emailed you!
                    Becky

Made By Beck

Comment

Hi there Becky, I use a company in Essex for all my cushioning they could be worth a try. www.cushionsupplier.co.uk

Good luck
                      Dee Davenport Interiors

Comment

Working...
                      X